1. Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, participate in a promotion or survey, request for customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, photograph, messages with other users and other contact or identifying information that you choose to provide to us.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
We automatically collect information about you when you access or use our Services. Information that we collect automatically in this way includes:
Device Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services using a mobile device. This information includes your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and identification of country or region.
Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Services including the type of browser used, access times, pages viewed, game play activity, interactions with other players, your IP address and the pages you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information and these technologies may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that (i) help us improve our Services and your experience, (ii) identify the areas and features of our Services that are popular and (iii) count visits relating to our Services. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “6. Your Choices - Push Notifications” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as tracking pixels), which are electronic images that may be used in our Services and emails. Web beacons help us (i) deliver cookies, (ii) count visits, (iii) understand the utility and effectiveness of campaigns and (iv) determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Other Information Collected with Permission: Our mobile applications that are distributed through the Google Play store and the Apple App Store may also request for your permission to automatically collect other information from your mobile device including your email address. We may only collect this information with your authorization given in accordance with the permission process of your device operating system.
- Information You Provide to Us We may also obtain information from other sources and combine it with the information that we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will, subject to the authorization procedures of the social media site, have access to certain information from that site such as your name, account information, profile picture, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and lists of friends.
2. Use of Information
We may use information collected in the manner described in “1. Collection of Information” for the following purposes:
Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
Link or combine with information that we obtain from others to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
Carry out any other purposes for which the information was collected.
PONOS is a corporation based in Japan and the information that we collect is governed by Japanese laws including the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transferring of information in and to Japan.
3. Sharing of Information
With vendors, consultants and other service providers who require access to the information to carry out work on our behalf;
In response to a request for information for which we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations or legal process, or as otherwise required by applicable laws, rules or regulations;
If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of PONOS or others;
In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; or
With your consent or at your direction including if you provide us with information which we have notified you through our Services that it will be shared in a particular manner.
We may also share with third parties aggregated or de-identified information which cannot be reasonably used to identify you.
4. Social Sharing
- Features The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which will allow you to share your actions on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of these social sharing features enables you to share information with your friends or the public (depending on the settings that you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature). For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please refer to the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features. You should review the applicable privacy policies and information practices of these entities carefully before providing your information to them. We are not responsible for your interaction with these entities, the information requests initiated by these entities or the subsequent use, treatment or dissemination of the information that you voluntarily choose to provide to them.
- Analytics, Advertising and Other Services Provided by Other Companies
Cyber Z: http://cyber-z.co.jp/privacy_en.html
PONOS takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
6. Your Choices - Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send push notifications (or alerts) to your mobile device to provide game activity information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate push notifications by changing the notification settings via your device.
7. Contact Us
Nittochi Kyoto Bldg., 12-1 Tachiurihigashi-cho,Shimogyoku,
Kyoto, Japan 600-8005